Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: In related to vomit...

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    This one time...
    I was at this bar drinking....
    haha yea .. yea.. it was me! i swear!
    and... my hemeroids had flared up... anyways. i was ABOUT to vomit, then shit squirted out into my pants!!
    I couldn't stop laughing about it... and I peed a little!
    it was so funny!
    I stayed and danced the night away... i even rubbed shit on some people, they laughed about it, and I got "cool guy of the night" award at the bar!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    First "Diver of the Year" and now "Cool guy of the night"...

    You're really racking these awards up.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's disgusting...and I've thought up my fair share of disgusting shit...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •